from The Century Dictionary.
- possessive noun Resembling fruit; having the taste or flavor of fruit: as, fruity port.
- possessive noun Fruitful.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adjective Having the odor, taste, or appearance of fruit; also, fruitful.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adjective tasting or smelling richly of or as of fruit
- adjective informal or slang terms for mentally irregular
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.