from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To move to the other side of an obstruction.
- v. To come around something.
- v. To avoid or bypass an obstacle.
- v. To circumvent the obligation and performance of a chore.
- v. To transport oneself from place to place.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. be released or become known; of news
- v. move around; move from place to place
- v. be a social swinger; socialize a lot
- v. avoid something unpleasant or laborious
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.