from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To explode.
- v. To explode metaphorically; to become very angry.
- v. To begin clanging or making noise.
- v. To depart; to leave.
- v. To putrefy or become inedible, or to become unusable in any way.
- v. To like less.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. be discharged or activated
- v. run away; usually includes taking something or somebody along
- v. happen in a particular manner
- v. stop running, functioning, or operating
- v. go off or discharge
- v. burst inward
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.