from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The winning of all the tricks during the play of one hand in bridge and other whist-derived card games.
- n. Sports The winning of all the major or specified events, especially on a professional circuit.
- n. Baseball A home run hit when three runners are on base.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The bid and winning of all the tricks during the play of one hand.
- n. The winning of all the major or specified events.
- n. Hitting a home run when the bases are loaded.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. winning all of the tricks in a hand of bridge
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.