from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Vulgar The excrement of a horse.
- n. Vulgar Slang Meaningless or insincere talk or action; nonsense.
- interj. Vulgar Slang Used to express disagreement or exasperation.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Serious harassment or abuse.
- n. Blatant nonsense, more likely stemming from ignorance than any intent to deceive.
- n. bullshit
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A ludicrously false statement.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. obscene words for unacceptable behavior
Right-wing repiggie horseshit is an opiate to that little teabagger Klansman.
Well, if there were such massacres, that merely emphasizes why the Zionist concept was so much stupid horseshit from the git-go.
The level of stupidity out there fostered by christian fundamentalist horseshit is truly appalling.
All this from lushposh, who interviewed Rory and got the horseshit from the horse's mouth.
I call horseshit on "Vehicle has a Name" being only worth 2 points.
This is all so much horseshit from the fighting keyboarders.
Michael O'Leary: Global warming is 'horseshit' - and other insights
Global warming is 'horseshit' - and other insights
Isn’t it nice to know that not only is your report NSFW, apparently the word horseshit is obscene. who’d-a-thunkit?
Much of Hickel's considerable success, as recorded here, was due to his administrative style ” he bullied and inspired sluggish bureaucrats into action, tried to and sometimes did cut through governmental red tape, and refused to engage in technocratic jargon (he once asked John Mitchell, "Doesn't anyone around here ever use the word horseshit?").