from The Century Dictionary.
- In geometry, included between two faces: thus, an interfacial angle is formed by the meeting of two planes.
- Pertaining to an interface.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adjective (Geom.) Included between two plane surfaces or faces.
- adjective Of or pertaining to an interface.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- adjective Of or pertaining to an
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adjective relating to or situated at an interface
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.