from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. To raise, hoist, or lift a thing using a jack, or similar means.
- v. To raise, increase, or accelerate; often said of prices, fees, or rates.
- v. To ruin; wreck; mess up; screw up; sometimes as a bowdlerized substitution for fuck up.
- v. To give up; to abandon (something); to jig up, throw up, chuck up (give up, concede); to discontinue; to leave a job, break a contract; to jack in
- v. To organise something.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- v. lift with a special device
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.