Help support Wordnik by adopting your favorite word!


from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

  • n. A person who studies morphology

from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English

  • n. One who is versed in the science of morphology.

from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia

  • n. One who is versed in morphology; a student of morphology.


Sorry, no etymologies found.



Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.