from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A lightweight motorcycle.
- n. A pedal bicycle that has an attached motor.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A motorcycle, especially a relatively small one.
- v. to ride a motorbike, to travel by motorbike.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. a light two-wheeled vehicle containing a motor for propulsion. It is lighter in construction and has a lower speed than a motorcycle.
- n. a small motorcycle with a low frame and small weels and elevated handlebars.
- n. a bicyle with a motor attached for propulsion.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. small motorcycle with a low frame and small wheels and elevated handlebars
- v. ride a motorcycle
Sorry, no etymologies found.
* Trying to make a quick getaway, I ran up to a line of traffic waiting at the lights and ended up stealing a high-end motorbike from a rabbi.
He looked fantastic in motorbike leathers and ruffled hair, and gave me a hug and a kiss.
Honda Fury chopper - iconic custom tradecraft meets Mr Solid Reliable Corp Honda Fury is a new chopper style motorbike from the Japanese giant which is guaranteed, absolutely guaranteed to have bike cops and Hells Angels frothing at the mouth in double quick instant time.
Unfortunately I had my foot broken, a plaster was cast on that innocent foot, which was hurt because of my mind and the technology called motorbike, and you can't rely upon these two at extremely bad times like accident, though it was minor.
The question of a motorbike was a bone of contention between them and he hoped that Ben would have enough sense to draw his own conclusions.
A motorbike is the perfect way for Prince William to get away from it all
London's roads are a nightmare - riding a motorbike is the only way to travel.
And guess what? the man with so called motorbike is not there!
Also had a day out to visit the Cham temple ruins at My Son, two hours on a motorbike was a bit rough though, especially when I got a puncture.
Riding on a motorbike has been my favorite thing I have done here in the city.