from The Century Dictionary.
- In pathology, of or relating to myopia; affected with myopia; short-sighted; near-sighted. Also
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
- adjective Pertaining to, or affected with, or characterized by, myopia; nearsighted.
- adjective a condition in which the eye is affected with myopia in one meridian only.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
nearsighted; unable to see distant objects unaided
- noun A short-sighted individual.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adjective unable to see distant objects clearly
- adjective lacking foresight or scope
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.