from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The head.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the head; the part of the body of an animal or human which contains the brain, mouth and main sense organs.
- n. the head; the seat of mental capacity or intellect
- n. the back of the head, nape.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The head; also, noodle; -- used jocosely or contemptuously.
- n. The back part of the head or neck.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The back part of the head or neck; also, the cerebellum.
- n. The head.
- To make light and frequent nods.
- To nod or cause to nod frequently.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an informal British expression for head or mind
And had it not been that they had very well antidoted their stomach, heart, and wine-pot, which is called the noddle, they had been altogether suffocated and choked with these detestable vapours.
He was an Oxford man before he went wild and wrong, and it was he who had set the Oxford bee buzzing in my noddle.
When your "barmie noddle" is working at full tilt, its optimum moment may often be tantalisingly brief.
It just has not entered Cameron ` s pretty noddle that people do not CARE about the promotion of the gay and green agendas.
I believe, in my conscience, there was some odd mistake in their births, and that my mother took away the brains of the man, and left the woman's for the noddle of my poor uncle. '
Mr Briggs then, saying he had an engagement upon business, declined settling his own accounts till another time, but promised to see Cecilia again soon, and added, “be sure take care of that old Mr Bounce! cracked in the noddle; see that with half an eye! better not trust him! break out some day: do you a mischief!”
We couldn't find what I wanted in any of our cookbooks so we had settled on just chicken noddle.
Presently the drink got into his noddle, drunkenness mastered him and he knew not hand from head, so that he lolled from side to side in joy and inclined to the youths one and all, anon kissing them and anon embracing them leg overlying leg.
I treid the hakka noddle recipe lot of times before but every noodles just stick to each other no matter.
I hadded a Pot noddle fer dins tonite… Wuz nawt so grate akshully