from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb transitive To return something to it's original place.
- verb transitive To
postponean arranged event or appointment.
- verb transitive, idiomatic To
drinkfast; to knock downalcohol.
- verb transitive, idiomatic To change the time in a
time zoneto an earlier time.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- verb put something back where it belongs
- verb cost a certain amount
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.