from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A form of melody in which a phrase or passage is successively repeated, each time a step or half-step higher; a melodic sequence.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A form of melody in which a phrase or passage is successively repeated, each time a step or half step higher; a melodic sequence.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. In music, a form of melody in which a phrase or figure is repeated two or three times, each time being transposed a step or half-step upward.
- n. A kind of marmoset, the marikina.
- n. [capitalized] [NL.] In entomology, a genus of cerambycid beetles.
- n. Scarlet fever.
This ecoregion harbors remaining populations of the wooly spider monkey (Brachyteles arachnoides) and of the golden lion tamarin (Leontopithecus rosalia), both endemic and threatened species.
The _brumalia_ took place in midwinter, when the days were shortest, and the _rosalia_, according to early custom in
Leontopithecus rosalia, in 2003, as a result of three decades of conservation efforts involving numerous institutions, many of which were zoos.
⑤Leontopithecus rosalia: The Golden Lion Tamarin also known as Golden Marmoset, is a small New World monkey of the family Callitrichidae
Below are 5 tips for healthy eating during the holidays: To speak to dietitians at the VA Maryland Health Care System, please contact Rosalia Scalia at 410.605.7464, or via e-mail at rosalia. scalia (at) va