from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- verb transitive To cross an item out by drawing a straight line through it, as with a ruler.
- verb idiomatic, transitive To
rejectan option from a list of possibilities.
- verb idiomatic, transitive To make something
- verb transitive to
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- verb include or exclude by determining judicially or in agreement with rules
- verb make impossible, especially beforehand
- verb dismiss from consideration or a contest
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.