from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Tending to separate or to cause separation.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Serving to separate
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Causing, or being to cause, separation.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Separating; tending to separate; promoting separation.
- In natural history, distinctive; serving for distinction of species or groups: as, separative characters.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. (used of an accent in Hebrew orthography) indicating that the word marked is separated to a greater or lesser degree rhythmically and grammatically from the word that follows it
- adj. serving to separate or divide into parts
- adj. (of a word) referring singly and without exception to the members of a group
You have not understood the meaning of the word 'separative'.
It is not so far off as you may think, because there will be on Earth more enlightened Souls and less of those separative egos who cannot love their brothers as theirselves, and these egos who will represent the phase-out party, will find themselves on the wrong side of destiny and evolution.
As humanity becomes more holistic, more integrated into their Souls or higher being, attributes of light (wisdom) and love (fairness, sharing), the Party which represents these attributes, will dominate and lead to the dismay of the other party who stays separative, materialistic, critical, individualistic instead of group conscious.
This unique focus on the book and God makes a religion conclusive, exclusionary and separative.
The capacity of enrichment plants is measured in terms of 'separative work units' or SWU.
The unit is strictly: Kilogram Separative Work Unit, and it measures the quantity of separative work performed to enrich a given amount of uranium a certain amount.
Preparations for licensing a commercial plant at Wilmington, North Carolina, envisage a start-up date of 2012, with annual capacity of 3.5 to 6 million separative work units (SWU).
Preliminary methods: Elimination of obstacles: egocentricity; separative self-assertion; hostility and combativeness; prejudices and preconceptions.
Let our mind be free from all conventional separative thoughts including religion and nationality Posted by Debabrata Ghosh on October 9, 2008 at 11:28am
Let our mind be free from all conventional separative thoughts including religion and nationality Posted by Debabrata Ghosh on October 9, 2008 at 11:28am For a long time I have severed all connections from my official religion-Hinduism.