from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun The performance of or skill in performing juggling or magic tricks so quickly and deftly that the manner of execution cannot be observed; legerdemain.
- noun A trick or set of tricks performed in this way.
- noun Deception or trickery.
- noun A deceptive or misleading act.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun The required
digital dexteritybehind magic tricksand illusions.
- noun A
performanceof such skill.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun manual dexterity in the execution of tricks
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.