from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A trick or set of tricks performed by a juggler or magician so quickly and deftly that the manner of execution cannot be observed; legerdemain.
- n. Performance of conjuring tricks.
- n. Skill in performing conjuring tricks.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The required digital dexterity behind magic tricks and illusions.
- n. A performance of such skill.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. legerdemain; prestidigitation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. manual dexterity in the execution of tricks
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.