from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun An additional tire carried in a vehicle as a replacement for one that goes flat.
- noun Slang A paunch; a potbelly.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun North America An extra
wheelor tirecarried as a replacement in case of a flat.
- noun North America, idiomatic Excess
weightor fataccumulated near the waist.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun excess fat around the waistline
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.