from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun A dance in which sets of four couples form squares.
- noun Any of various similar group dances of rural origin.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun uncountable
- noun countable A particular instance of
- verb To take part in square dancing; to dance this type of dancing.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun American country dancing in which couples form squares
- verb dance in formation
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.