from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
- noun A man who is a member of one's own tribe.
- noun A member of a tribal people.
from The Century Dictionary.
- noun A man belonging to a tribe; a member of a particular tribe, or of the same tribe as the person speaking or referred to.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
- noun A male member of a
- noun An abstract tribesperson; any tribesman or
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- noun someone who lives in a tribe
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.