from The Century Dictionary.

  • Warty; studded with verruciform elevations or tubercles.

from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.

  • adjective Verrucose.

from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.

  • adjective wart-like, resembling a verruca; verrucose


Sorry, no etymologies found.



Log in or sign up to get involved in the conversation. It's quick and easy.

  • warty

    March 4, 2011

  • Who's frogacne calling warty?

    March 4, 2011

  • I'm not sure, but somebody's been looking up the word Frogpants recently....

    March 4, 2011

  • Is there a word for very verrucous?

    March 4, 2011

  • Um... verrucousier?

    March 4, 2011