from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Informal A wiener.
- n. Slang A person, especially a man, who is regarded as being weak and ineffectual.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A hot dog, wiener, wurst or sausage, often cut into pieces for children.
- n. A penis.
- n. Someone considered weak and unimportant.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a smooth-textured sausage of minced beef or pork usually smoked; often served on a bread roll
Sorry, no etymologies found.
* First weenie is the castle -- you walk down linear Main St, and as you reach the hub, more weenies open up, the fronts of the lands, prompting the player/guest to choose where to go
"A weenie is a Rhode Island thing," says Mike Ferrucci, the restaurant's owner.
TGY: Because I'm an insufferable word weenie, I have to say it: did you know that that expression is actually "bated breath", as in "abated"? queeraselvis v 2.0: I agree, in essence, with your proposed scenario, although I rather imagine AAC Wifey pleasuring herself with a golf club or a Glock or something, not some sissy Rabbit.
What Tiger does with his weenie is HIS business, and his alone.
Governor Tim Pawlenty (R) has a word for GOP Senate candidate Mark Kennedy's strategy of distancing himself from President Bush: Pawlenty says it's a "weenie" strategy.
Yet, the .357 is always touted as the best defense cartridge (not including the .45 ACP) and the 9mm as some kind of weenie suitable only for plinking and other uses beside self defense.
*If I'm being a "weenie" about this whole thing - speak up - and change my mind.
If you've had the misfortune to be a registered Democrat the last few years, to stubbornly cling to the belief that one day the Dems would stand up to the Republicans, you're all too familiar with the "weenie" effect.
Ours is between a socially-liberal virtual RINO and a socially-liberal Democrat who seems to have taken the "weenie" mantle from Bustamante his low point in last cycle's campaign was the time he talked about kicking Schwarzenegger's ass.
I am particularly paranoid about them taking my needles (and thus depriving me of my sanity) since yesterday I read The Yarn Harlot's latest post about her misadventures knitting on a flight with a "weenie" (her word and such an apt one) who felt "threatened" by her double pointed needles.