- n. At the rate of; per.
- n. computing The symbol used as a separator between a username and a domain name in an e-mail address ("at" the domain name).
- n. computing, IRC The most common choice of configurable prefix symbol to identify a channel operator.
- n. Internet Prepended to the name of the user to whom a remark is addressed.
- prep. at a rate of (so much each)
- prep. informal, neologism at (any sense)
- prep. text messaging Replacing the sounding /æt/ on any word that has this pronunciation or similar.
- A cursive variation of ᾱ or ᾱᾱ, the abbreviation of Greek ανα (ana) used in recipes and prescriptions with the meaning "of each", and later extended to accounting. (Other explanations have that it is ā, an abbreviation of Latin ad ("to"), or French à ("to").) (Wiktionary)
Sorry, no example sentences found.
These user-created lists contain the word ‘@’.
The words of Instagram.
just saw the Wired magazine article.
"How we all learned to speak Instagram"
Instagram + glotton
Words of a delicious nature ... for whatever reason
Oddball units of measurement that catch my fancy
See also reesetee's excellent list The Measure of Man
Looking for tweets for @.