from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Caroline.
- adj. Of or relating to Charlemagne and his times.
- adj. Of or relating to Carolina or the Carolinas.
- n. A native or inhabitant of Carolina or the Carolinas.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, or pertaining to, the Carolinas (North Carolina or South Carolina)
- adj. Carolingian
- n. A resident of the Carolinas (North Carolina or South Carolina)
- n. An Austronesian language, one of the official languages of the Northern Mariana Islands
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A native or inhabitant of north or South Carolina.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to the Carolinas, or to either of the two States of North and South Carolina.
- n. A native or an inhabitant of either North or South Carolina.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a native or resident of the Carolinas
Sorry, no etymologies found.