from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of, from, or pertaining to Corsica, the Corsican people or the Corsican language.
- n. A person from Corsica or of Corsican descent.
- proper n. The language of the Corsican people.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. of or pertaining to Corsica (definition 2).
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Belonging or relating to Corsica, an island of the Mediterranean, north of Sardinia (formerly dependent on different states of Italy, but belonging to France since 1769, and now one of its departments), or to its inhabitants.
- n. A native or an inhabitant of Corsica; specifically, a member of the indigenous race of Corsica, of Italian affinity.
- n. The dialect of the Italian language spoken by Corsicans.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Corsica or its people
Sorry, no etymologies found.