from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. demand draft
- abbr. dishonorable discharge
- abbr. Latin Divinitatis Doctor (Doctor of Divinity)
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A Roman numeral representing thousand (1000).
- developmentally disabled
- designated driver
- Discharged Dead - official designation of a sailor killed in combat
- Dual Diagnosis
- Demand Draft
- Deficit Disorder
- abbr. destroyer, a type of warship
- abbr. a bra size
- abbr. direct download
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An abbreviation of days' date (days after date) used in commercial writings: as, to make out a bill payable 30 d/d (30 days after date).
- n. An abbreviation of Doctor of Dental Surgery, a degree conferred upon the graduates of a dental college.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a doctor's degree in religion
Sorry, no etymologies found.