from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. Alternative spelling of india rubber.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- See caoutchouc.
- n. See Caoutchouc.
- n. caoutchouc. See Caoutchouc.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. An elastic gummy substance, the inspissated juice of various tropical plants; caoutehoue; gum elastic.
- n. An overshoe made of india-rubber.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an elastic material obtained from the latex sap of trees (especially trees of the genera Hevea and Ficus) that can be vulcanized and finished into a variety of products
Sorry, no etymologies found.
Sorry, no example sentences found.
Wordnik is becoming a not-for-profit! Read our announcement here.