from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. laughing out loud
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- Laughing (or laugh) out loud
- Lots of laughs (occasionally used)
- Lots of love (now obsolete or dated)
- Loyal Orange Lodge, a prefix given to all branches of the Loyal Orange Order. For example, LOL 1 is Portadown branch.
- interj. Denotes light-heartedness or that the thing just said was not intended as serious
- v. To laugh out loud.
Sorry, no etymologies found.