from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Marxism-Leninism developed in China chiefly by Mao Zedong.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The philosophy espoused by Mao Zedong of the Communist Party of China.
- n. The act or state of living in accord with the philosophy of Chairman Mao Zedong.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- proper n. A form of communism developed in China by Mao Zedong.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a form of communism developed in China by Mao Zedong
From Mao Zedong + -ism. (Wiktionary)