from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- A city of south-central Honshu, Japan, east of Osaka. An ancient cultural and religious center, it was founded in 706 and was the first fixed capital of Japan (710-784). Population: 369,000.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- proper n. A prefecture in Japan.
- proper n. Prefecture capital of Nara.
- proper n. Something related with Nara area.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the independent agency that oversees management of federal government records including presidential libraries and historic collections
Sorry, no etymologies found.