from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- abbr. premenstrual syndrome
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- Planned maintenance system
- Project management system
- Package management system.
- Pantone Matching System, a proprietary set of color designations
- v. to experience a premenstrual syndrome or premenstrual stress
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a syndrome that occurs in many women from 2 to 14 days before the onset of menstruation
Sorry, no etymologies found.