from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to the Veda or Vedas, the variety of Sanskrit in which they are written, or the Hindu culture that produced them.
- n. The early Sanskrit in which the Vedas are written.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to the Vedas
- adj. Of or relating to the Sanskrit language of the Vedas
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- Of or pertaining to the Vedas or one of the Vedas.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Vedic Sanskrit; Sanskrit of the earliest recorded form preserved in the Vedas.
- Of or relating to a Veda or the Vedas: as, the Vedic hymns.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to the Vedas or to the ancient Sanskrit in which they were written
From Veda + -ic. (Wiktionary)