- adj. Of or relating to Russians with tsarist sympathies in the period directly following the 1917 Revolution.
- adj. obsolete Of or relating to Belarus, literally "White Russia," or its language.
- n. Russian history A Russian who supported the tsar in the 1917 Revolution and the Russian Civil War (1918–20), and afterwords.
- n. obsolete A Belarusian person.
- n. obsolete The Belarusian language.
- n. A cocktail consisting of coffee liqueur, vodka, and milk.
- n. A strain of marijuana containing very high THC levels - in excess of 22%.
- n. a cocktail made with vodka, coffee liqueur, and milk or cream
- n. a native or inhabitant of Byelorussia
- n. the Slavic language spoken in Belarus
“It was three months since his last visit and though his mistress in Vladivostok was a Eurasian with a White Russian mother and Chinese father, he enjoyed Ginny Fu.”
These user-created lists contain the word ‘White Russian’.
how white is used
Slang terms based on cities, states, and provinces.
kansas sheep dip, michigan bankroll, chicago violin, vermont charity, california banknote, bronx cheer, arkansas wedding ..., albany beef, boston strawberries, west virginia col..., cape cod turkey, Tennessee toothpick and 58 more...
One of the best movies ever
Looking for tweets for White Russian.