from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. forming an adjunct
- adj. additional; neither basic nor primary: "adjunctive therapy"
- adj. the property of two operations x and y, such that ax(ayb) = a, and ay(axb) = a
- n. a connector joining two components of the same weight, such as a coordinating conjunction
- n. a substance added as a supplement; often in the phrase "additives and adjunctives."
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Joining; having the quality of joining; forming an adjunct.
- n. One who, or that which, is joined.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Joining; having the quality of joining.
- n. One who or that which is joined.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. joining; forming an adjunct
adjunct + -ive (Wiktionary)