from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A machine or device, such as an airplane, helicopter, glider, or dirigible, that is capable of atmospheric flight.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A vehicle capable of atmospheric flight due to interaction with the air, such as buoyancy or lift.
- n. Plural form of aircraft.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Any vehicle, such as an airplane, helicopter, balloon, etc., for floating in, or flying through, the air.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a vehicle that can fly
From air + craft. (Wiktionary)