from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. The official status of an alien. Also called alienism.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The status of being an alien; being from elsewhere
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The state or legal condition of being an alien.
- n. The state of being alienated or transferred to another.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The state of being an alien; the legal standing of an alien.
- n. The state of being alienated or transferred to another; alienation.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the quality of being alien
alien + -age (Wiktionary)