from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Alternative spelling of anaesthetic.
- n. Alternative spelling of anaesthetic.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Capable of rendering insensible.
- adj. Characterized by, or connected with, insensibility.
- n. That which produces insensibility to pain, as chloroform, ether, etc.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. etc. See anesthetic, etc.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to or producing insensibility
- adj. characterized by insensibility
- n. a drug that causes temporary loss of bodily sensations
Sorry, no etymologies found.