from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. Anecdotes considered as a group.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. anecdotes considered as a group
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Anecdotes collectively; a collection of anecdotes.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Anecdotes collectively; matter of the nature of anecdotes.
- n. [Humorously taken as anecdote + age, with a further allusion to dotage.] Old age characterized by senile garrulousness and fondness for telling anecdotes.
Sorry, no etymologies found.