from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A believer in animism.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. One who maintains the doctrine of animism.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. One who maintains animism in any of its senses.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or pertaining to the doctrine of animism
- n. one who accepts the doctrine of animism
Sorry, no etymologies found.