from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of or pertaining to an anion
- n. an anionic detergent
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. having the character of an anion; negatively charged; containing anions; -- of atoms, molecules, and groups of atoms. Contrasted with
- adj. of or pertaining to anions. Contrasted with
- n. a class of synthetic detergents in which the molecules do not ionize in aqueous solutions.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. a class of synthetic detergents in which the molecules do not ionize in aqueous solutions
- adj. of or relating to anions
Sorry, no etymologies found.