from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Inhibiting or preventing the growth or development of malignant cells.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Inhibiting the development of tumours.
- n. Any such agent, used in chemotherapy.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. used in the treatment of cancer
- n. any of several drugs that control or kill neoplastic cells; used in chemotherapy to kill cancer cells; all have unpleasant side effects that may include nausea and vomiting and hair loss and suppression of bone marrow function
Sorry, no etymologies found.