from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- intransitive v. To perform a backward somersault, especially in the air.
- n. A backward somersault.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. An act of rotating one's body 360 degrees in the backward direction.
- n. a total reversal in policy or opinion; a volte-face, an U-turn.
- v. To perform a backflip (rotation of body)
- v. To completely reverse a policy or opinion; perform a U-turn.
Sorry, no etymologies found.