from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. A bandleader, especially the conductor of a military, circus, or concert band.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. the conductor of a musical ensemble, especially a brass or military band.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. The conductor of a musical band.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The leader or director of a band of music.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. the conductor of a band
Sorry, no etymologies found.