from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- v. Present participle of banquet.
- n. The act of holding a banquet for a person or group
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. Eating an elaborate meal (often accompanied by entertainment).
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of feasting; luxurious living; rich entertainment; a feast.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. eating an elaborate meal (often accompanied by entertainment)
Sorry, no etymologies found.