from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Having bark.
- adj. Prone to bark, to make the sound of a dog.
- adj. Sounding like the bark of a dog.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Covered with, or containing, bark.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Consisting of bark; containing bark; covered with bark.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. resembling the rough bark of a tree
bark + -y (Wiktionary)