from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. A degradation of a language caused by the passage of time or geographical remoteness.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. An act that debases or corrupts.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. The act of declaring or of rendering bastard or illegitimate.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. an act that debases or corrupts
- n. declaring or rendering bastard
Sorry, no etymologies found.