from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a beneficial manner
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a beneficial or advantageous manner; profitably; helpfully.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Liberally; bountifully; with open hand.
- In a beneficial manner; advantageously; profitably; helpfully.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. in a beneficial manner
Sorry, no etymologies found.