from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adv. In a judicial manner.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adv. In a judicial capacity or judicial manner.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- In a judicial manner; in the forms of legal justice: as, a sentence judicially declared.
- In the manner of a judge, as opposed to that of a pleader; impartially.
- By way of a judgment or punishment.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adv. as ordered by a court
- adv. in a judicial manner
judicial + -ly (Wiktionary)