from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- n. An exaggerated preoccupation with the acquisition and ownership of books.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- n. The obsession of owning valuable books.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- n. A mania for acquiring books.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- n. Book-madness; a rage for collecting and possessing books, especially rare and curious ones. Also bibliomany.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- n. preoccupation with the acquisition and possession of books
Sorry, no etymologies found.