from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of or relating to bile, the bile ducts, or the gallbladder.
- adj. Transporting bile.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. Of or pertaining to bile
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Relating or belonging to bile; conveying bile.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Belonging to the bile; conveying the bile: as, a biliary duct.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. relating to the bile ducts or the gallbladder
- adj. relating to or containing bile
Sorry, no etymologies found.