from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
- adj. Of, relating to, or involving both the urinary and genital structures or functions.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License
- adj. of, or relating to the urinary and/or the genital systems
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English
- adj. Same as urinogenital.
from The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia
- Of or pertaining to the urinary and genital organs; urinogenital. Also urinogenital, urinogenitary, genito-urinary.
- n. A urogenital organ.
from WordNet 3.0 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University. All rights reserved.
- adj. of or relating to the urinary and reproductive systems
uro- + genital (Wiktionary)